A new season for Call of Duty Mobile is about to arrive on March 1. Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 will bring a range of new content to the game. The upcoming season features all-new Cage Map, New Hive Operator Skill, Viking themed skins & new Battle Pass.
One of the most popular COD characters, Soap will also join the Season 4 Battle Field. A new female soldier is also coming to the game & it is called Urban Tracker. Leaks regarding Season 4 have been flourishing over the internet from the past two weeks. Well, today, Season 4 patch notes have been revealed by a prominent COD leaker, CODM_murdablast on his Twitter handle. The latest patch update is coming with version number 0.6.10.15 & approximately 57 MB in size. You can check the complete Season 4 patch notes down below.
Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 Patch Notes
- A new Battle Pass season drops March 1st!
- Unlock Soap, new weapons, new equipment and more in the Rise of Soap Battle Pass!
- Spring Into Action” for 24 hours with new events and rewards, including the H.I.V.E Operator Skill! One-Shot One Kill and 20v20 Warfare unlocked for 24 hours on March 1st Double Weapon and Double Player XP for 24 hours
- A New Cage multiplayer map available March 1st Unlock rewards in a special Cage event
- The credit store has been updated
- New weapon and operator crates coming soon.
- Hardpoint has been added to core and ranked multiplayer rotation. (Available for Elite & above ranks)
- Search & Destroy Win condition reduced from 6 rounds to 5 rounds.