Call of Duty Mobile is coming up with some cool map changes in Season 9. It will also showcase some exciting new other content that we will talk about in this blogpost. The massive viewership that CODM has gathered has to be fed new content or regular basis. Although we are just about to get Season 8, leaks from Season 9 Beta Test server are already revealing some amazing new information on the game. There will some map changes and maybe a weapon customization tool to give it that personal flair. The game is moving towards becoming a smaller and versatile version of Modern Warfare.
Leaked Features Call of Duty Mobile Season 9
There will some major map changes coming to Season 9, some of them seem to be inspired by Warzone and Warfare. This list will include weapon changes, operator skills and map changes.
- The Gunsmith feature which allowed customizing warfare will be added to CODM as well. This allows you to equip certain items that might not have worked well with your favourite weapon before.
- New Operator Class ‘Hacker’ is added to the battle royale. You will get special skins and will be able to hack enemy equipment. This has the potential to win you many games! Your minimap will show a static after it is hacked. This will allow for you to easily ambush the enemy.
- A fresh animation intro in battle royale.
- New armor plate that dampens more damage than before is also in the works.
- HVK-30 is a new weapon release for Season 9. Followed by ICR-1, QQ9, & Outlaw
- We will also have a chopper base that will provide you a helicopter.
- Up to 4 new locations for drops have been added in the Battle Royale Map.
- The Tanks of CODM will also have thermal scanner from season 9. It will allow you to see through smokes
That is it for the leaks of Season 9 content. We will keep this list crisp and up to date with new content. Here are more leaks.