Call of Duty Mobile has received a new update today. The latest update has brought a myriad of new content to the game. A new Battle Pass, Steel Legion has also arrived. It has brought Call of Duty Black Ops 2 character, Lt. Commander David Mason.
Two new Multiplayer modes – Gun Game & 2v2 Showdown, have also been added to the game. Gun Game is a mixture of Gun Game & TDM. It is a mode in which players can Progress their weapons by earning kills or with two assists. The first team to reach 60 points or a knife kill on the last level wins.
In 2v2 Showdown mode, Two teams of two go head to head using random weapon loadouts that change every 2 rounds. You are required to be the first to eliminate both enemies, or capture the point in overtime to win the match. First team to reach 6 rounds wins. Single round respawn and health regeneration disabled.
A new map, Meltdown is also making its way to the game. It is originally from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Battle in the industrial section of a nuclear power plant. Meltdown is available in the following 7 modes: S&D, DOM, TDM, Snipers Only, Gun Game: Team Fight, Gun Game, and FFA.
Season 4 Ranked mode is also about to arrive for the game soon. It will start on April 1, and will end on June 1. The new update has also brought a lot of balancing for weapons including S36, LMG & many others. You can check the complete patch notes for March 26 update down below.
New Ranked Season
Season 4 Ranked Mode will run from April 1st until June 1st
- New ranked mode seasonal rewards
- All new Industrial Revolution themed weapons & equipment coming to Season 4 Ranked Mode, including Epic weapon Man-o-War, and Epic soldier Ruin
- Ranked Mode Changes
- Improved art and particle effects in Ranked match tab
- Improved score earning rules for MP based on player’s performance
- Improved matchmaking logic
- New Ranked MP Mode map: Temporarily replaced Scrapyard with Meltdown, available for S&D, DOM and TDM
- Reduced the penalty for losing a ranked match
- Steel Legion Pass has arrived! New Content
- Originally from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Lt. Commander David Mason, Code Name: SECTION, is now available in the Premium Battle Pass
- Mason Battle Pass themed weapons are also available now for a limited time
- Free Battle Pass Rewards
- GKS: New high-powered SMG that has reliable recoil and stability, but can also hit long range targets
- New Scorestreak – Shock RC: Detects and disables nearby enemies with an electric shock
Newly Added Modes:
- Gun Game: Team Fight = Gun Game + TDM, Progress your weapons by earning kills or with two assists. First team to reach 60 points or a knife kill on the last level wins.
- 2v2 Showdown: Two teams of two go head to head using random weapon loadouts that change every 2 rounds. Be the first to eliminate both enemies, or capture the point in overtime to win the match. First team to reach 6 rounds wins. Single round respawn and health regeneration disabled.
- Originally from Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Battle in the industrial section of a nuclear power plant
- Meltdown is available in the following 7 modes: S&D, DOM, TDM, Snipers Only, Gun Game: Team Fight, Gun Game, and FFA
- Limited Time Mode: Prop Hunt
- Reduced from 3 rounds to rounds, increased round time
- Players can join a match in progress during the first round
- Optimized starting score for players who join a match in progress
- A new spring themed Prop Hunt is coming Soon!
- Practice Vs. AI Mode: This mode will no longer add other human players
- Invulnerable timer after respawn changed to 4 seconds
- Frontline: Invulnerable timer after respawn changed to 4 seconds
- Gun Game: added new weapons to the rotation
- Snipers Only: Sniper Rifle optics will be changed to default scopes
- Reduced S36 stability, increased horizontal recoil
- Reduced LMG sprint-to-fire speed
- Reduced MSMC stability and short range damage
- Reduced Type 25 close range damage
- Increase flinch when shot by Locus, DL Q33, Arctic .50
- Greatly increase ASM10 stability, increased damage range
- Reduced LK24 damage range
- Increased BK57 damage range
- Increased ICR damage range
- Increased AK47 and Man-O-War stability
- Optimized sliding and jumping action
- Fixed a bug in FFA where the Trophy System destroys your own projectiles
- Fixed DL Q33 – Holidays sound bug
- Fixed voice announcement when a teammate uses a Predator Missile
- Fixed a bug where the player earns Hardpoint Kill bonus points when they use a VTOL while sitting within the Hardpoint zone
- Fixed voice announcer bug in DOM mode
FPP Warfare Mode: 20v20 clash using First Person Perspective only
Stay tuned for more information about this upcoming limited time mode!
Easter Egg Event
During our BR Easter Egg Event there will be some changes to the Circus area, go check it out!
Pay close attention to Eggs laid out on the map, go break them apart!
- Added UL736 LMG & HS2126 Shotgun to BR
Bug Fixes & Optimization
- Fixed a bug where players are unable to equip the Axe and Baseball Bat
- We have changed the melee weapon interface; Players must now select a melee weapon
- Improved lobby UI and visuals for a more user-friendly experience after the Season 4 Ranked Mode ends; Players must update to the latest version to start climbing the ranks in the new season.
- Soap and Outrider received a little extra polish
- Fixed a bug where opening the friend list in the mode lobby will cause the game to freeze