Are you also facing Lag Issues in Borderlands 3 on PS5? Read the full article to know more about this issue and how to fix it. Fourth in the Borderlands series, Borderlands 3 is an action Role-Playing FPS game. This game was released on September 13, 2019. This game was not able to deliver to its players, the optimum quality gameplay. Keep reading to know more about the Lag Issues of Borderlands 3.
Borderlands 3: Lag Issue in 2021
Borderlands 3 had many Lag Issues when it first came for PS4. PS5 has also witnessed some lags while operating Borderlands 3. When we look at the history of Borderlands 3 along with the lags, it has failed in the past to provide optimum quality gameplay to its consumers. These lags can be seen while playing the game. Many players have also reported that they have faced menu loading lag and texture pop-in. The ground reality is that the issue you are facing while playing Borderlands 3 on PS5 can be either on your end or on the game’s end.
How to Fix?
If the issue is on the game’s end, you can just wait for the patch update releases of the game. Borderlands 3 keeps on releasing fixes for some issues in the game. For instance, in the latest update (April 8, 2021), Borderlands 3 has fixed numerous issues for the PlayStation players. Some of them are:
- Addressed a reported issue that was causing Guardian Rank to reset when transferring save data between PS4 and PS5
- Added a screen to obscure Shift menus on PlayStation 5 when streaming
- Addressed a reported issue that was causing some players to be unable to search for other players after starting a matchmaking
You can wait for future updates of the game and report your problem in the official forums.
But, if the problem is at your end, you can surely run some checks and fix the problem by yourself. Here are some solutions for the lags that might happen because of your PS5.
- Try a different Graphics Mode in the game or console.
- Restart the PS5.
- Ensure the PS5 is cooled down.
- Try using another monitor as sometimes the monitor can also create a lagging problem.
- Try another game and see whether it shows some kind of lag or not. If it does not show, then there is a problem with the server.