On April 8 the Borderlands 3 Director’s Cut expansion DLC 6 dropped ending the game’s second season pass and the New update was widely welcomed by players and expectations for DLC 7 are high. Let’s see into the features and release date of the next update.
About the Game:-
Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing FPS game developed by Gearbox Softwares and published by 2K Games. Released in September 2019 for Windows, Xbox One, and PS4, It is the 4th installment of the Borderland Series.
The main gameplay is directed around the planet Pandora which holds vaults left behind by ancient alien Civilization a vast amount of treasures and futuristic Technologies are locked in those vaults. For decades Corporations have been trying to gain control over the vaults which led to the ravaging of the planet.
Features to expect:-
Some of the features added in DLC 6 were.
- Hemovorous the Invincible means a new raid boss meant to be more in the style of past Borderlands games.
- Ava-led story missions, where she has a murder podcast trying to solve a mystery across a bunch of different planets.
- A new “Vault Card” system that sort of works like a season pass where players can earn loot and cosmetics by completing rotating challenges.
- New COV-based skins for all four Vault Hunters.
Expected new features of DLC 7:-
- New and improved Gameplay with better mechanics.
- Optimized content for the next-gen consoles.
- Exciting and new skins.
- Exciting side quests accompanying top-class storyline.
- Some new weaponry maybe.
- Introduction of new characters.
- New game location.
As of the time of writing this article, there is no official statement on the release date and the update is highly unlikely to come out this year.
Expected Date: Later this year
Don’t forget to check out other borderlands articles and our other various latest gaming articles.