Awkward… Really awkward. Whenever a major death in any of the series I love happens and I write the next chapter/episode post, I feel awkward. I loved Gran Torino and why you gotta do him like that? But I guess we need to move on from MHA 281 but what a rollercoaster it was. Let us talk about the Heroes’ counterattack vs this synthetic Shigaraki. In this post, we discuss Boku No Hero Academia (BNHA) Chapter 282 Release Date, MHA chapter 282 spoilers, BNHA 282 Raw Scans and predictions.
The biggest question for chapter 282: Who will lose their quirk? The second last panel sees Shigaraki targeting Aizawa with the quirk-destroying bullet. We will answer down below.
Read about Black Clover Chapter 262
My Hero Academia Chapter 282 Release Date
Yeah, even I can’t wait to see MHA chapter 282 especially after that ominous cliffhanger and the picture of Eri. Horikoshi’s opus magnum is at its peak and each chapter just brings in more questions & action. MHA 282 raw scans will be available 2-3 days before its release date, you can find raw scans posted here by 28th August 2020. The Release date of Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 282 is 30th August 2020. We will update this post with the spoilers for BNHA Chapter 282 that will release on 27th August, 2020.
Where to read My Hero Academia? You can read the chapter on Viz Media and Manga Plus
Chapter 281 Recap
If you wanna read a more detailed summary of Gran Torino’s death and Shigaraki’s fightback go here.
Last Chapter we saw, Shigaraki getting angry and showing a glimpse of what he has become. Endeavor is exhausted and tries to interrupt Shigaraki during his hateful speech on the heroes. Shigaraki easily avoids him only to be tackled by Gran. During this scuffle, Shigaraki brutally kills Gran Torino. This enrages Deku as he uses Black whip, which Shigaraki easily dodges. He turns to stop Aizawa’s quirk but is stopped by Dragon Man and Deku, who holds him down with his black whip. Endeavor moves in to finish Shigaraki with all that he has but we see Shigaraki shooting a quirk-bullet towards Aizawa! The last panel shows a smiling Eri and seems like an ominous foreshadowing.
Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 282 Spoilers & Predictions
Twists, flames, turns and fireworks is an apt description of MHA chapter 282. I have a feeling that we might see a time-skip soon on My Hero Academia. The reason being that Shigaraki looks too overpowered to be beaten in the current condition of the heroes. Well that’s all for the future though, let us talk about MHA 282 spoilers. The spoilers come out with the release of raw scans and their English translations. We will update the post as soon as the spoilers for My Hero Academia Chapter 282 are out. But we do have some predictions on BNHA 282.
First things first, what are quirk-destroying bullets?
You remember Eri arc, Quirk-destroying bullets are made from Eri’s DNA material. They permanently erase a person’s quirk material making them lose their power. At the end of the last chapter, Shigaraki reveals he is carrying the bullets and targets Aizawa with it. So the question is who will lose their quirk?
- I don’t believe that it will be Aizawa, strong feeling that it will be either Rock Lock or the Dragon Man to intercept the bullet.
- The last hit from Endeavor might hit Shigaraki and do enough damage to allow the heroes to escape for a while.
- I believe that we are closing in towards a time-skip or maybe if the fight continues then Todoroki joins in an offensive against Shigaraki.
- The quirk bullet will be enough to stop Aizawa’s eraser quirk on Shigaraki. In My hero Academia Chapter 282 we might see Shigaraki’s full power come back. That will be scary.
- My Hero Academia Chapter 282 will release on 30th August, 2020.
- MHA 282 spoilers will be available by 27th August.
- Someone will lose their quirk possibly Aizawa or Rock Lock.
- Todoroki might join the fight
- Full power Shigaraki might come out next chapter.