Do you also want to Increase performance and FPS while playing ARK Survival Evolved? Read this full article to learn more.
Developed by Studio Wildcard, ARK Survival Evolved is an action-adventure survival video game. Many players wonder to increase the FPS and overall performance of this game. In this article, we are going to discuss several methods that will help you increase performance and FPS while playing ARK Survival Evolved. So, here is everything you need to know.
Increase Performance and FPS
Here are several methods that will help you Increase the Performance and FPS (Frames per second) while playing ARK Survival Evolved.
1. Create a Restore Point: Search “Create a Restore Point” in the search bar of windows. Select ‘System Protection’ Tab. Look out for “Local Disk C” where you installed Rust and Turn the System Protection on. Also, set the Max Usage to 5%. After clicking Apply, go to “Local Disk C” in the same List and create a Restore Point.
2. ARK Application Fixes: Go to the Directory Location of ARK Survival Evolved and Open the properties of the ‘ArkEGSLauncher’> Compatibility> Disable Full-Screen Optimization> Change High DPI> Override High DPI> Apply. Repeat this process for the ‘ShooterGame_BE’ file.
3. Game Mode Settings: Turn on the Game Mode Settings. Also, ensure that the game bar is turned off.
4. GPU Drivers optimization: You can check any pending updates of GPU Drivers. If you want to update your Nvidia GPU, you can head here, or if you have an AMD Radeon, you can head here. Make sure to Restart your PC after updating GPU Drivers. You must also set your GPU settings with the aim of maximizing the benefits.
5. Playing in Extremely Low Memory: If you are running the game on a low-end PC. Go to Steam> Right Click on Play> Select ‘Launch ARK (Extremely Low Memory). You can select the same option in Epic Games Application.
6. Resolution: Set your In-Game resolution according to your Monitor Capacity. Although, it is recommended that you keep it below your native resolution for smooth gameplay.
7. Delete trash files: You should delete trash files by running, %temp%, temp, prefetch in the ‘Run’ or simply search them in Windows Search Bar.
There are many other graphics options in ARK which you can set according to your PC performance.