Pixel art is one of the key features of Animal Crossing: New Horizons. It allows the players to create any custom art they want and showcase their crafty side. The pixel arts can be converted to QR codes through the Nook Link app, which can be shared with other players. Designs from preceding titles can be used in the game.
Till now, players have created over thousands of QR codes for their pixel arts. Interestingly, some anime fans have created QR code for Dragon Ball Z lineup, which is worth being featured in the wardrobe.
Dragon Ball Z QR Codes lineup includes:
Sayan Fight Suit
Son Goku Gi
Maid Kanna Kamui
How To Use QR Codes
You follow the following instructions pinned in Animal Crossing subreddit’s instructions: to see how to use QR codes in the game:
- Download the Nintendo Switch Online App. This is available for both iOS and Android smartphones on their respective stores.
- Look for Nooklink. You can find it under the Game-Specific Services section for New Horizons.
- Now turn on your Nintendo Switch, and run Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Before you load your save file, hit the – button on your switch. This will bring up the settings, and Tom Nook should appear for you.
- Select Nooklink settings after Tom Nook’s dialogue. Click yes, please! to connect your game with your smartphone and get access to QR code scanning, plus much more! The game will save and reopen as normal.
- Nooklink should now appear whenever you open the Animal Crossing: New Horizons features on the Nintendo Switch Online App.