Among Us is an online multiplayer social deduction game. The game comes from the developer studio as well as the publisher, Innersloth. Likewise, the game is one of the most popular in recent memory. The game is available on a variety of platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. This article is a guide on some fixes and workarounds for Among Us not working on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One & PC in 2022.
Here are some fixes & workarounds for Among Us not working on PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One & PC in 2022:
1) Interruptions from background running apps can be the cause of the game not working. Therefore, you can reboot your Windows PC before launching the game to kill all the background running apps. Rebooting your device clears your PC’s RAM and also kills the background services that may cause interruptions.
2) Always make sure to update your graphics drivers to the latest version available. This can fix the game’s not working issue. Additionally, you can always roll back to previous driver versions in case of issues with the newer drivers.
3) You can download and install the latest updates available for the game. This can ensure optimal stability in-game.
4) Make sure to verify the integrity of your game files ever so often in Steam: Run Steam client >> Click LIBRARY >> Right-click Among Us and select Properties >> Click the LOCAL FILES tab >> click VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES. Wait for Steam to detect and fix any corrupted game files automatically.
5) You can also run the game with administrator permissions as well as in compatibility mode to fix the game not working properly.
1) You can reboot your Xbox console to fix the game not working.
2) Signing out from your account and signing back in again can fix the game not working properly.
3) You can always download and install the latest software version for your Xbox console to improve stability.
4) If all else fails, you can perform a clean reinstall to fix the game’s not working issue.
1) You can log out of your game account & log in again to fix the game’s not working issue.
2) Download and install the latest software version for your PlayStation system to improve stability.
3) You can also restart your console to fix the game’s not working issues.
4) Resetting your PlayStation settings to their default settings can also fix the game’s not working issue.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.