Adopt Me is undoubtedly the biggest and the most popular Roblox game we have seen to date with over 20 billion visits! But have you ever wondered what makes this game such a popular one?
Other than the features it has to offer, the constant updates in the game are one of the biggest reasons behind the success of the game. And the next update we are going to have in the game Adopt Me is the Christmas Update. Read further to know all about it.
Okay, so you might be wondering about the release date of this mega Christmas Update in the game Adopt Me in 2021. We will come to that later, but here is what we are going to have in the game with the Christmas update.
So the first major thing that the game will get is the brand new advent calendar. If you are an old Adopt Me, player, you might have seen this advent calendar in the last Christmas update as well. Now this year we have this new advent calendar as well! And we can open the calendar every single day of December!
But that is not all. On opening the calendar, we are going to get brand new free pets, free currency, gingerbread and much more! Did we just talk about pets? So we all know that these pets are the stuff that makes Adopt Me such a likeable game.
And we have brand new pets with the Christmas Update as well! At least eight pets were sure to be introduced in the game right now, and we have all eight! The first pet is a puffin bird that looks fantastic. Then we have the cute husky dog and a snow jaguar as well!
Then there is the walrus box which has the chance for you to hatch three types of walruses – the regular one (70% chance), the summer walrus (26% chance) and the golden walrus (4% chance).
The seventh, and the premium pet, is the ice golem! These are the seven pets out of eight that we will be getting! If you are wondering about the eighth one, we will come to know about it on the 25th day!
Other than that, we are going to have a bunch of new minigames in the update as well. The first minigame is where we have to collect gingerbread while skating on the frozen river, avoiding the penguins who knock us out. That sounds fun, right?
The other two minigames are completely new to Adopt Me. As we know, in the second minigame we have to rescue the pets from blocks of ice with our pickaxes. And again, we have to avoid those penguins!
The third minigame is a present shuffle game. To start it, you have to first talk with Elf Burt. The idea is to find the gingerbreads while avoiding those lumps of coal! And there are no penguins this time!
Now, the frequently asked question is that when is this massive Christmas update going to hit the game? Adopt Me actually shared the information about the date on their social media. And as expected, we already have this amazing new Christmas update in Adopt Me on the 1st of December 2021, i.e. Wednesday.
So from the first day of December, you will be able to go and open up the advent calendar to see what is behind the door. Yes, these dates are marked on small doors and you will be able to open them as the month goes on.
Now, keep in mind that you have to open up every single door the day it happens or else you will miss them. This means that if you start playing on the second day, you will not be able to go and open the first door anymore.
So this was everything you need to know about the Christmas update in Adopt Me in 2021. Follow Digi Statement for more updates like these!
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.