Microsoft changed the gaming industry with the arrival of the Xbox Game Pass on June 1st, 2017. Compared with the streaming service and production company Netflix, the Xbox Game pass is a video game subscription service. With the help of xCloud, Xbox’s video game subscription can therefore be used with Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Windows 10 and Android devices as well.
Gamers get access to games in a rotating catalogue from premium services and publishers like EA Play, Xbox Live Gold at a single monthly subscription price. But gamers are not able to download the Xbox Game Pass in PC. What is this error? How to get this fixed? Read this article as we talk about possible fixes.
Xbox Game Pass PC Download Stuck: How To Fix It
While downloading the Xbox Game Pass, many PC gamers encounter a problem. Gamers are not able to download the Xbox Game Pass for PC. In Microsoft’s Gaming Community, many questions have been raised regarding the issue. Microsoft is yet to answer this issue officially, but some ambassadors shared various potential fixes.
Users can take note of the following advice, which can solve this error:
- Check any System Updates available. Sometimes, the latest Windows Update can solve possible bugs and help you out with the installation.
- Keep an eye on the Task Manager. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to open Task Manager. In the managing system, look out if all 4 XBOX Services and the 2 gaming services are running in the system.
- Another way is restarting/resetting your modem/router by simply switching off the power and switch it back on again.
- If your store has got some problems, run an AppDiagnostic for Store Repairment.
- Some games require installation in the C drive. Check your hard disk via scandisk and chkdsk /r.
- If the above alternatives do not succeed, start a clean boot in your Windows.
These are some of the ways you can resolve your Xbox Game Pass error, where the download gets stuck in your PC.
Subscribe to DigiStatement: Your destination for the latest mods, fixes, news, and updates.