Very prestigious at the beginning of the expansion, the meta-achievement Glory to the Hero of the Shadowlands was completed by an American group in World of Warcraft: Shadowlands. The particularity? It was made less than two days after the Mythic Mode of the Shadowlands instances opened…
With the deployment of World of Warcraft: Shadowlands, a panel of eight new instances has appeared in the game. While they are only available in Mythic Mode since Wednesday, November 25, 2020, a group has managed to achieve the meta high -Have Glory to the Hero of the Shadowlands in less than two days! In doing so, they thus gained access to the mount granted to holders of this formidable achievement: the Ravenous Gluten!
Warning: Critics will of course say that “it’s too easy”, but these players are undoubtedly regulars of Alpha and Beta. They are not at their first attempt and knew exactly how to go about it, they did not discover the instances like most of you.
In direct competition with another group, the group of champions consisted of:
- Drennalin – Tichondrius: Protection Warrior
- Dirtyb – Tichondrius: Restoration Druid
- Taterpuffs – Tichondrius: Beast Mastery Hunter
- Dartoes – Stormreaver: Beast Mastery Hunter
- Aeglour-Stormreaver: Outlaw Rogue
According to the information they were able to give, most of the achievements were relatively easy, with the exception of four of them:
- Residual Harm: A particularly difficult achievement since Executor Tarvold at Blood Depths is already complex even without adding this one on top of it. The group did not have any hybrid class, making the task very complex.
- Kaalvaire of the Depths: The idea is to get a buff at the start of the corridor leading to General Kaal in the Bloody Depths that inflicts 1,800 damage to the entire party every second at all times to get the required buff for the achievement. This group would have needed 2 heals for precisely this achievement, and yet both ended up running out of mana!
- Plague Feast: To obtain this achievement, the members of this group had to obtain the Plague Victim buff by staying in the plague until they obtained 10 stacks in Malepeste, which lasts for two minutes. Particularly handicapping against the Margrave Stradama, it will have been necessary to play at 4 DPS and 1 Tank to be able to kill the boss before she goes to Phase 2.
- Volley of Spears: A very frustrating achievement because it was heavily bugged on Deva at Ascension Arrows. Nothing more, just painful!
Read about the Threads of Fate Preview here.