If you are looking for information regarding the meaning of the term “arrow” in Valheim, you have come to the right place. Valheim is a unique open-world MMORPG that has unique gameplay elements as well as features. Some players may find it difficult to understand what all these features are. There are also unique terms as well as phrases for these features. This article is therefore regarding what does arrow means in Valheim.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the information you need regarding the meaning of the term “arrow” in Valheim by reading below.
What does the arrow mean in Valheim?
The term “arrow” in Valheim simply refers to the arrow-shaped icon that players can see in the game’s mini-map. Likewise, this term simply stands for the game’s wind direction indicator in the mini-map. Thus, the arrow-shaped icon is the main indicator for finding out which direction the wind is blowing. This indicator can be particularly useful as well as crucial when sailing on the sea. Consequently, players who are without this indicator may have a hard time when sailing. When players use the term, they are simply referring to this important wind direction indicator in the game.
In order to start sailing as well as make use of the wind direction indicator in the game, players have to craft a boat. Likewise, players can craft either a raft, Karve, or longship. A raft requires 20 wood, 6 leather straps, as well as 6 resin. Consequently, it is the simplest one to craft in comparison to the other types of boats. There are also a few things that players must know when going to sail on a boat –
- Firstly, players have to go to the rudder near the back of the raft and interact.
- Players can also use the speed indicator in the game’s mini-map to see whether they are rowing, half sailing, or full sailing.
- The sail vs wind direction icon in the HUD can help players figure out which direction they should go.
- Players can also lower or raise their sails to reverse their boat or speed it up.
- Finally, players can go to the mini-map to look at the arrow-shaped icon to find out the wind direction.
This was an article regarding the meaning of the term “arrow” in Valheim. You can also check out another article on the game by clicking here.