If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to install War Thunder on macOS, you have come to the right place. War Thunder is a very popular war game where you have to operate different war machines. Likewise, it is a multiplayer cross-platform game where you have to battle against other players. The game is also available on macOS. However, some players may be unaware of the steps on how to install the game on macOS. This article is therefore regarding how to install War Thunder on macOS.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to install the game on macOS by reading below.
War Thunder: How to install on macOS?
Here are the required steps to install the game on macOS –
1) First and foremost, you have to make sure that your system meets the game’s minimum requirements. This is necessary to run the game properly. Here are the game’s minimum requirements –
OS: Catalina v.10.15 or newer
Processor: Core i5, minimum 2.2GHz (Intel Xeon is not supported)
Memory: 6 GB
Video Card: Intel Iris Pro 5200 (Mac), or analog from AMD/Nvidia for Mac. The minimum supported resolution for the game is 720p with Metal support.
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 17 GB
2) Next up, you have to go to the game’s official website here and download the game client for macOS.
3) Then, you have to run the downloaded file and move the game icon to the Applications folder.
4) Now, you have to go to the Applications folder. In the Applications folder, you have to run the War Thunder launcher using the context menu. In some cases, you may face an unsuccessful run due to device security settings. You have to go to Settings-> Security & Privacy and confirm rights for the War Thunder launcher by pressing “Open Anyway”.
5) Finally, you can open the game’s launcher to install the game after confirming the rights.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to install the game on macOS. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.