Error 80022322 is one of the most common error codes in War Thunder. Likewise, it is an error that many players may face when playing the game. However, players may not understand the error as well as how to fix it. This article is therefore regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the Error 80022322 in War Thunder.
War Thunder Error 80022322: Fixes & Workarounds?
Here are some fixes as well as workarounds for this error in the game –
Make sure the required ports are open –
A fix that you can follow is to make sure the required ports for War Thunder are open. In order to do this, you can follow the steps below –
1) First and foremost, you have to click on search and type ‘firewall’ in the search field, and hit enter.
2) Next up, you have to click on the ‘Windows Firewall’ from the results.
3) In the Windows firewall menu, you have to click on ‘Advanced Settings’ and enter the administrator password if the prompt shows up.
4) Then, you have to click on the Windows Firewall with Advanced Security dialog box and click on ‘Inbound Rules’.
5) Now, you have to click on ‘New Rule’ in the right pane and select either ‘TCP’ or ‘UDP’ in the New Inbound Rule Wizard.
6) You have to then enter 80, 443, 5222, 7850-7854(range), 7800-7802(range) for TCP. Likewise, you have to enter 20010-24500(range), and 3478-3480(range) for UDP.
7) Finally, you have to click confirm.
Switch to a wired cable connection –
A fix that you can also follow is to switch to a wired connection. Likewise, network issues may be a result of the wireless connection not working properly. Therefore, switching to a wired connection can resolve the error and improve stability.
Clean boot –
1) First and foremost, you have to open the Run dialog box by pressing the Windows button and R key at the same time.
2) Next up, you have to type in MSCONFIG into the Run dialog box and click OK.
3) Then, you can now access the System Configuration Utility window and click on the Services tab. After doing so, you have to check the Hide All Microsoft Services checkbox.
4) Now, you have to click the Disable All option and go to the Startup tab and then, click Disable All.
5) Finally, you have to now click OK and restart your computer and launch the game.
Submit a support ticket with game logs and dxdiag file –
Sending a support ticket to the devs can also be helpful towards fixing this issue. You can submit both game logs and DxDiag files with the support ticket. The game logs can be accessed via \War Thunder\.game_logs. You can get the DxDiag file by following the steps below –
1) First and foremost, you have to click on windows search and type in “DxDiag “.
2) Next up, you have to open the DxDiag run command from the results. In the DxDiag run command, you have to choose the “Save All Information..” option at the bottom.
3) Finally, you have to save the DxDiag.txt file.
After getting both files, you can send a support ticket to the concerned team and hope that the issue gets fixed. This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for War Thunder Error 80022322. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.