The War Thunder Error 0x90000003 is a very common error in the game. War Thunder is a well-optimized game. However, there are many errors that players may encounter. Likewise, this is an error that many players may not know how to resolve. This article is therefore regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for the War Thunder 0x90000003 error.
War Thunder Error 0x90000003: Fixes & Workarounds –
Turn off the SSL check function in your antivirus –
A fix that you can follow to resolve the error is to turn off the SSL check function in your antivirus program. Alternatively, you can also simply disable your Antivirus before launching the game.
Make sure that file /etc/hosts are not changed –
A change in the file /etc/hosts may be the cause of the error. Therefore, it is a good idea to always make sure that they are not changed.
Disable your Windows firewall –
Restrictions from your firewall may cause the error. Therefore, a fix you can follow is to disable the Windows firewall. In order to disable the Windows firewall, you can follow the steps below –
1) Firstly, you have to open Windows Firewall by going to your Control Panel. Alternatively, you have to go to the search box and type firewall.
2) Next up, you have to click on Windows Firewall.
3) Then, you have to click to Turn Windows Firewall on or off. You have to enter the administrator password in case you get a prompt.
4) Now, you have to go under each network location and click Turn off Windows Firewall.
5) Finally, you have to click OK.
Create a DxDiag file and submit a support ticket –
You can also create a DxDiag file and submit a ticket to support. This can get you official help from the game’s support team. In order to create a DxDiag file, you can follow the steps below –
1) First and foremost, you have to go to search and type in “DxDiag”.
2) Next up, you have to select the DxDiag run command.
3) Then, you have to choose “Save All Information..”
4) Finally, you have to choose the location for the DxDiag.txt file, and click save. After getting the DxDiag file, head to the official support page of the game and submit a support ticket.
This was an article regarding some fixes as well as workarounds for War Thunder Error 0x90000003. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.