The Chinese smartphone maker Vivo launched Vivo V9 back in March 2018. The smartphone was initially launched with the Android 8.1 Oreo. After the Vivo V9 received a number of bugs fix and other security updates. A few months ago the smartphone got the Android 9 update.
Vivo V9 Specifications ;
|Processor||Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626 (14 nm)|
|Internal Storage||64 GB|
|Front Camera||24 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.9µm|
|Rear Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, PDAF
5 MP, depth sensor
|Software||Android 8.1 (When Launched)|
Vivo V9 receives new Security update: Version (PD1730F_EX A 6.10.2)
- Current version: PD1730F_EX A 6.10.2
- update version: Vivo rev 6.11.3(170.8MB)
- Updated Android security patches to improve security
- Improved system stability
- Improved security test capabilities to protect your phone from all aspects
- Added the malicious app whitelist function in Security Test
- Discover hot news and search for encyclopedic knowledge
- Update and try the new Global Search now
- There are even more updates for you to discover!
About System Upgrade
System Upgrade will bring you better system experiences, and you can rest assured that the update will not use your phone’s memory space, affect its running speed, or delete/modify user data.
Note: This OTA update will be rolled out in batches. So, you will receive the update anytime soon, depending upon your location, if you haven’t already.
Moreover, users are waiting for the Android 10 update, and there is no news about the update. Rest assured, we will be updating you as and when Vivo V9 gets any new update. Stay tuned.