UPLAY, the digital library of Ubisoft, brings some of our favourite games, with which we got a nostalgia attached. From Assassin’s Creed to Far Cry, there are great games to watch out in the Ubisoft digital library. But a lot of users wish to change their UPLAY username. How to do this? Read this article where we share an instructional guide for you.
UPLAY: Change Username
- Open the UPLAY app from your PC.
- As the software opens up, you will see your username on the top right.
- Click on the same to bring the drop-down menu
- From here, do not select Edit Profile.
- Instead of this, click on Billing Address.
- As the Billing Address menu opens up, you will see a button in the top right corner, saying Edit Account Information.
- Click on this button.
- Therefore, pressing this button would open a new Web window. From UPLAY, You will be redirected to the Account Management page of Ubisoft.
- As the account management option opens up, you will see a range of tabs on the left-hand side. These tabs are
Privacy and Communication
Betas and tests
Ubisoft Club Transaction History
- Out of these options, opt for Account Information.
- As you select Account Information, you will get to see your Public profile on top.
- There, you will see your username.
- Near your Username, you can see a pen icon. This is the edit button.
- Click on the edit button. This will bring the option to change the username. There are some rules which you need to ensure so that you can successfully change your username:
Enter 3 to 15 characters
Start with a letter
Use only letters, numerals, and the following punctuation: underscore(_), dash(-), and period (.).
Try to be unique. Duplicate usernames will be rejected
Don’t use offensive words in your username.
Keeping these rules in mind, you can write and save a new username. An example can be:
This is one example of how you can write a username. Hope this article helped you on how to change your UPLAY username. For more PC related guides, head here.