If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to turn off motion blur in Tower of Fantasy, you have come to the right place. Tower of Fantasy is a visually gorgeous open-world game. Likewise, it is a game that can be quite demanding. The game also has options in the settings where players can make adjustments. Thus, many players have been looking for ways to turn off the motion blur option. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to turn off motion blur in Tower of Fantasy.
Although most games feature a toggle for the Motion blur option, Tower of Fantasy doesn’t feature one. So, to turn off motion blur in the game, you will have to change some settings by accessing the game files.
Tower of Fantasy: How to turn off motion blur –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go into the Settings tab on the game’s main. Likewise, you can also go to the Settings tab from the pause menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to the Display section of the settings. In the game’s Display settings, you have to change some of the options in the Advanced Display Settings. Likewise, you have to turn Post Production to the lowest setting available. This is necessary to reduce the number of visual effects in the game.
3) Changing the Post Production setting to the lowest level is a great way to lower the effects of motion blur. After doing so, you have to go to your local drive and search for the following: C:\Users\(Username Here)\AppData\Local\Hotta\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
4) Then, you have to open the Engine.ini file in the Notepad app to make adjustments to the motion blur setting. You have to enter the following two lines of text at the bottom of the Notepad document:
5) In case you want to get the motion blur back in the game, you can simply reopen this Notepad document and delete this line.
6) Finally, you have to save the file and launch the game.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to turn off motion blur in Tower of Fantasy. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.