If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to get firecore in Tower of Fantasy, you have come to the right place. There are a number of resources that you can obtain in the game. Likewise, one of the most important resources is the firecore. You may be looking for ways that you can obtain this resource. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to get firecore in Tower of Fantasy.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to get firecore in the game by reading below.
Tower of Fantasy: How to get firecore –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, it is important to understand that there are a number of ways for you to get firecore in the game. Likewise, you can get it from the nodes that are available throughout the game’s open world.
2) You can find these firecore nodes relatively easily. They appear on the map as large hive-like mounds. Likewise, you can distinguish them by their red cube-shaped crystals protruding from their surface.
3) After you find these nodes, you have to break them apart. These nodes contain the firecores. All you have to do is to attack these nodes with the Fire element. This breaks them apart and you can obtain the firecores from the remains.
4) You can also acquire this resource by making a purchase in the Weapon Store. Likewise, you have to simply go to the game’s weapon store and purchase the Firecores in exchange for Black Gold ×1.
5) Then, you can also participate in the gacha system of the game. This lets the game recognize Black Gold as the currency you obtain from using Gold Nuclei. However, it is important to note that this has a Daily Purchase Limit. The limit for daily purchases is ×10. Consequently, it is not the most effective way to obtain firecores.
6) Finally, you can now get firecore in the game by following all the steps above.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to get firecore in Tower of Fantasy. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.