If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to access mail in Tower of Fantasy, you have come to the right place. Tower of Fantasy is an open-world RPG that has a massive player base. Likewise, it is a game that features gorgeous graphics with well-optimized in-game features. The game also has a feature that allows players to receive mail. As it is a relatively new release, some players may be unaware of the steps to access it. This article is therefore regarding Tower of Fantasy: How to access Mail.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to access mail in the game by reading below.
Tower of Fantasy: How to access Mail –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, the most simple way to access mail in the game is by accessing them instantly as they arrive. Likewise, you can access them even when you’re in-game playing. As you receive mail, an envelope icon appears in the top left corner of the screen. This is right next to the minimap.
2) Next up, you have to simply tap on the envelope icon if you are on mobile. After doing so, you can see your mail. Otherwise, you can simply click on the envelope icon with your mouse while holding the Alt key on your keyboard. This opens up the mailbox in the game on PC.
3) You can also access previous mails in the mailbox. Likewise, you can access this by clicking on the three hexagons at the top right corner of the screen.
4) Then, you have to select the Friends menu. In the Friends menu, you have to go to the Social Networking section.
5) Now, you can now view the Mailbox tab. In the Mailbox tab, you can find all of the mail that you receive on the left side of the Mailbox tab.
6) Finally, you have to click or tap on the mail to access it and view its content.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to access mail in Tower of Fantasy. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.