Tower defence Simulator is a strategy game genre in which the goal is to defend a player’s region or belongings by obstructing enemy attackers or protecting enemies from reaching exits, usually by erecting defensive structures on or near their attack path. This means constantly constructing a variety of structures that automatically block, impede, attack, or destroy enemies. The recent Tower Defence Simulator frost update has brought various changes to the game. In this blog, we will be looking at all buffs and nerfs of the game.
About Tower Defence Simulator
Paradoxum Games unveiled Tower Defence Simulator on the 5th of June 2019 and it was officially released on the 15th of June 2019. It usually involves players forming allies with one another to fight waves of different enemies until the map is either overrun or won.
Players make money by damaging enemies and getting wave bonuses, which they can use to purchase new towers or upgrade existing ones. Players gain EXP, which can be used to level up, as well as Coin Coins or Hardcore Gem Gems, which can be used to buy new towers, emotes, or skins, when they are defeated or triumph.
All Buffs and Nerfs in Tower Defence Simulator
Below is a list of all the Buffs and Nerfs in the game.
- Changes in all explosion systems. This is a universal change to all towers.
- The medic had a minor change, its laser beam at level 5 no longer appears but attacks normally.
- For usable abilities, the counter for it has been fixed so you can see the precise time in which it can be used again.
- The doughboy Soldiers animations have now been fixed.
- Upgrades and animations for all the soldiers have been fixed.
- Range buffs, damage buffs, price buffs, hidden detection buffs, and slowness de-buffs now appear on the tower.
- The defence drop of the Pyromancer, Electroshocker, and one of the frost towers can decrease defence up to nine-tenths.
- You can mute the music of the DJ booth.
- The commander boots the militants reload time.
- Gladiators Block Stun ability has been removed.
- The cost of placing down the electro shocker has been reduced from $400 to $325.
- At maximum, the electro shocker deal decreases 1% of defence.
- The medic cannot unfreeze towers. The unstable ice and frost spirits freeze and cannot be cleansed by the medic.
- The tower’s fire rate has been made higher, so now it shoots slower.
- The placement for the Slasher has been made smaller.
- At level 3 the freezers now drop 5% of defence per shot, up to one-fifth of the total defence of the enemy.
- At level 5 the freezer drops 10%.
- The defence drop for Frost Blaster is 5% up to one-fifth of the enemy’s total defence.
- The pursuit can now be stunned if its helipad is stunned.
These were all the buffs and nerfs under the frost update in Tower Defence Simulator.