Today, the developers have released The Elder Scrolls Online patch notes v184.108.40.206 for Xbox One. The patch notes include several adjustments to improve overall game stability with some additional fixes for battleground queuing. The patch is approximate of 644 MB in size.
The Elder Scrolls Online Xbox One Patch Notes 220.127.116.11
ALLIANCE WAR & PVP
- Your character will no longer get stuck in a Keep piece when knocked in the air by Volcanic Rune.
- Quitting a Battleground before it’s over will now result in a 5 minute penalty instead of 20 minutes.
- Fixed an issue where you could not queue for a Battleground after waiting for more players to join your group.
- Fixed additional edge cases that could result in unsuccessfully joining a Battleground.
DUNGEONS & GROUP CONTENTS
- Cradle of Shadows
- Enraged Hoarvors now appear at the correct location when first entering Velidreth’s Catacombs and will once again relentlessly pursue their food. Any Enraged Hoarvors that find themselves outside of the Catacombs will burrow into the ground.
EXPLORATION & ITEMIZATION
- Fixed an issue which limited how often Moongrave Fane Motif pages could drop. It will now drop rarely when killing the final boss on Normal, occasionally on Veteran, and guaranteed on Veteran Hard Mode as originally intended.
- Placing or moving furniture will now always place the furniture in the correct orientation.
- Fixed an issue with the memory manager that was causing incorrect, excessive memory allocations to occur, leading to game crashes.
- Reduced the texture resolution of mounts for other players to aid in stability; your character’s mount will still appear as normal. Note this does not affect the Xbox One X.
- Slightly reduced the view distance to help with overall stability. This change also does not apply to the Xbox One X.
- Slightly increased the time it takes for characters to transition from low resolution to high resolution in an effort to improve client stability.
- Fixed an issue that was causing friends or guild members who log out to still appear as online with missing level information.
- Fixed an issue where the Guild Finder would not display any results when there were more than 20.