On April 21, Ubisoft released Title Update 9 for the game, which brought Exotic Reconfiguration & a lot of balancing & bug fixes for the game. The new feature Exotic
Reconfiguration allow players to upgrade Exotic items to level 40, as well as re-roll their attributes with the new Reconfiguration system available in the Crafting bench.
Well, there is good news for players as another update has been scheduled for the game. Ubisoft has also shared the maintenance schedule for the same. Game servers will shut down for unscheduled maintenance on April 24 at 11:30 CEST, 05:30 AM EDT, 02:30 AM PDT.
Severs will stay down for the duration of 1.5 hours. This new patch will be rolled on all the platforms including PS4, Xbox One & PC. Today’s patch does not bring any new features, but it has enhanced the game with bug fixes. You can check it’s complete details down below.
- M1A Classic/Baker’s Dozen Rifle Rebalance
- Revert 40% damage reduction.
- 20% damage reduction in PvP
- Fixed an issue with players not being able to attack generators and blocking mission progression.
- Fixed an issue causing all Turret skill variants to fail on thrown deployment with the Cool Skills Directive activated.
Rest assured, we always keep check of all the developments, updates & new patches. So, if you are a fan of this game, you can tune with us, this way you will never miss any build-ups, maintenance time & changes.