Stardew Valley. The game needs no introduction if you’re a Rpg fan. Grabbing #1 in the list of google play’s top paid role playing games twice in a row, Stardew valley is raking up downloads and users by the minute!!!.
Incase you don’t know, Stardew Valley is a simulation role-playing video game developed by Eric “ConcernedApe” Barone. It was released for Microsoft Windows in February 2016, and later for macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, and Android. Players take the role of a character who takes over his or her deceased grandfather’s dilapidated farm in a place known as Stardew Valley.
Recent developments include the announcement of update 1.5 for android devices. This update has been confirmed by the developer and is being highly anticipated by the fans of the game. The developer, who goes by the name Concerned ape on twitter, has stated that even though he can’t announce a definite timeline for the release of update 1.5 for mobile devices, efforts are being made to roll it out as soon as possible. Further, it is to be noted that update 1.5 has been released for PC, Xbox, Switch and PlayStation and is being received with delight and appreciation, the fans are loving the fact the developers are actively working on releasing new content even though the game is 5 years old!!!.
Some salient features of this update are:-
1) There is a new farm called “Beach Farm“. It’s big, with good fishing and foraging opportunities, and the chance for rare supply crate to wash up on shore. But there’s a catch… the majority of the farm is covered in sandy soil that prevents you from using sprinklers (they get clogged with the sand). Make note of that and use the farm efficiently.
2) There is a new “Advanced Game Options” button in the bottom left of the character creation menu. From here, you can select a variety of options to customize your playthrough.
3) New hairstyles are available at the end of the hairs list.
4) It features an updated split screen co-op mode and some prominent modders were given access to update 1.5 prior to its release so they could update their mods in time for when the update would roll out. So, expect some new mods as well old ones to play along with the new update.
5) There are new quests, farm layouts, new people to meet, New character events, and a new Community Upgrade.
Fans who play the game on android devices can’t wait for the update to roll out, the anticipation can be clearly discerned from the many community posts and discussions held on forums across different gaming websites. One thing is for sure, Update 1.5 will be a smash hit among the fans of the game and will improve Stardew valley’s standing among all the other rpgs.