Do you also wonder that how you can replace fuel rods and save fuel while playing the newly released game, Starbase? Read the full article to learn how to do it. Developed and published by Frozenbyte, Starbase is a hybrid voxel/vertex-based space Massively Multiplayer Online game. It revolves around building and designing your spaceships and stations, exploring the unlimited universe, and gathering sources that could help to craft, trade and combat.
When you are doing so many things in outer space, it is necessary to take care of your assets and resources. One of the main resources up there is the fuel for your spaceships. Many players are facing a situation where they are unable to reserve their fuel. One thing that comes into play in this situation is the fuel rods. So, here are some steps in detail that you should follow to replace fuel rods and save fuel in Starbase.
How to Save Fuel: Starbase
As we have already discussed the necessity of fuels in outer space, let’s get right into the method where you can save your fuel.
- Press “U” while looking at your generator button.
- Press the “Tab” key
- Now, under the data category, set the value of “ButtonOnState” to 23.
23 is enough to keep the generator working and it will save you approximately 4 times the fuel your spaceship was consuming earlier. Also, keep in mind, to turn off your generator whenever you are mining resources. It will also save up fuel to some extent.
How to replace Fuel Rods: Starbase
Many players are not introduced to the method of replacing fuel rods. There are also some spare fuel rods present in the spaceships that you can use by replacing them with the rods that are entirely used. So, follow these steps to do so.
- Head to the fuel rod that is plugged in the spaceship.
- Press “E” to grab and pull the empty fuel rod.
- Discard the empty fuel rod anywhere by pressing “E” again.
- Find the spare fuel rod in your spaceship
- Press “E” to grab it and place it at the same point from where you have removed the empty rod. (Use X, Y, and Z keys to rotate the rod)
- After you have plugged the rod successfully, press “E” to deactivate your grab.
So, this was all about saving your fuel and replacing your rods in Starbase. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends to help them save their fuel.