There are quite a few free as well as paid DLCs available for Slime Rancher. The popularity of the game on a variety of platforms meant that fans were always looking for new content. Therefore, players can get additional content by downloading the game’s multiple DLCs. However, many fans are facing an issue when trying to load a DLC. This article is regarding a fix for Slime Rancher DLC not showing up and unable to load issue.
Here is a fix to the Slime Rancher DLC not showing up & unable to load issue :
It is important that you make sure the DLC pack that you have installed is detected. Likewise, the game not detecting the DLC can be the reason for it not loading or not showing up in the game. Once the DLC is installed as well as detected successfully, you can be sure that the DLC will now load/show up in the game.
How to check whether or not the DLC is detected by the game :
1) Firstly, launch the game and go to the game’s main menu.
2) Next, you can go to the list of options in the game’s main menu. From this list, you have to click and select the option that says “Manage DLC”.
3) Then, in the “Manage DLC” option, you can select the DLC you want to add to the game. Now, you can check whether or not the DLC is showing as installed. Otherwise, there will be an option for you to purchase it.
4) In case the DLC is installed, you can go to your Ranch house in the game and check whether or not a starmail was sent to you. This starmail is only available if the DLC is installed.
5) Otherwise, you can launch Steam and find Slime Rancher in your game library. Then, you can right-click on to see options for Slime Rancher and select Properties.
6) Now, you can select the DLC tab from the game’s Properties and check the box to install the DLC.
(Do note that you can contact Steam if the DLC is not showing here. Consequently, the DLC may not be purchased on that particular account.)
7) Finally, if the box is already checked, you can uncheck it and then consider restarting Steam. After a fresh restart of Steam, you can check the box again to fix the issue.
This was regarding a fix for Slime Rancher’s DLC not showing or loading in the game. You can read another article on the game here.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.