Pirate Games are full of adrenaline rush. There are undiscovered lands and treasures worth trillions. The responsibility of captaincy also comes, as we take charge of ruling the sea. We set out for the adventure and discover many new things en route. But the adventure involves a number of people who support us, and a number of people we get to fight against, to defend the sea, the treasure, and the lands. Just like the pirate life, even pirate games have popular multiplayer modes, where we get to play out the adventure.
Sea of Thieves is a game we cannot miss out on. Whether it be the pirate setup or the multiplayer mode of the game, Sea of Thieves delivers an experience like never seen before. The game revolves around players who discover an open world with other co-players. With the help of co-players, the game got the identity of being a shared-world adventure game. Season 3 of the gaming title is soon going to hit the market soon. This time, Rare has seen inspiration from Pirates of the Caribbean. Hence in the upcoming season 3 of Sea of Thieves, we will get to see characters from the famed movie saga, such as Captain Sparrow, Davy Jones, The Flying Dutchman, and The Black Pearl.
Sea of Thieves: How to get 120 or 240 FOV (Field of Vision) In The Game
To get 120 FoV in Sea of Thieves, follow this procedure:
- Search Run from Task Bar or press Windows button + R
- Add this following command in the Run Application:
- As the note opens, copy and paste this command
With this, you can ensure 120 FoV in Sea of Thieves. To get 240 FoV in the game:
- Go to video settings and change your display mode
- Keep it as Windowed
- After saving this, you can see the Window increase and decrease size option
- Decrease the size of the window horizontally, by pulling it down from the upside
- The game will adjust its graphic accordingly
This can help you to achieve 240 Field of Vision.
For getting the latest updates, DigiStatement is your destination for all the questions regarding games and technology.