Samsung recenlty rolled out One UI 2.i update for the Galaxy S10 and Note 10 in the US. Today, the update is rolling out in Canada. One UI 2.1 update brings features of the S20 series to the last year’s flagships. Well, Some users, after updating their smartphones to the One UI 2.1, noticed some bugs with home screen wallpaper orientation. Samsung is now rolling out a new update for One UI Home launcher to fix this bug.
The update also fixes a few other bugs like the issue that made the app list disappear from the Apps screen. You can check out the complete changelog below:
- Version 184.108.40.206
- 9.27 MB
- For all ages
- No expiration date
- The issue that wallpaper on the Home screen does not return to portrait mode after turning into landscape mode has been fixed.
- The issue that made the notification panel inaccessible when using Task Changer has been fixed
- The issue that made the app list disappear from the Apps screen has been fixed.
- The issue that prevented shortcuts in a folder from being backed up has been fixed.
- Other issues have been fixed.
To download the One UI Home update, you can open the Galaxy Store on your and search for “Samsung One UI Home” and click on the update button. You can also find the One UI Home launcher in my apps section in the Galaxy store.