We have played a lot of games that are thrilling and produce an adrenaline rush while playing them. Well, most of the games that give this sensation are action games, but sometimes games from the racing genre give us the same sensation too. Games such as the need for speed and asphalt are such examples. There are more racing games, but we won’t be mentioning all of them. Today we are going to talk about rocket league and its error code ls-0014.
Rocket League is a racing game published by psyconix. The game was published for Microsoft and PlayStation 4. It had ports for Xbox One and Nintendo added later on. Well, the ls-0014 bug has been troubling players for quite some time. But this bug has been taken care of. Still, if you are still facing this error, here is a fix for you.
- You have to verify the game files. Open your epic games launcher. Click on library, then click on the three dots and verify the option. This might take some time so be patient.
- Manually remove and reinstall the game. Close your epic launcher. Locate your game installation folder and open it. Now, delete the folder. It will take some time. Now reopen your launcher and click on reinstall. The process will take some time. After it’s done, again launch your game.
- Sometimes background applications such as any screen recording app, tends to hinder the process of game launch. So, close such apps or files which might hinder the app launch.
- Occasionally your firewall or windows defender may block certain files and folders which may be important for the game. So, go to windows defender and disable all the game files that are being blocked by it. This might resolve the issue.
- Run your game as an administrator. This is an unusual fix. But this trick has resolved many unexpected and unknown errors. So, why not give it a try?
These are some of the most common fixes and tricks for the given error. Try every one of them and surely one will work out for you.