Do you have a Low-End PC and experience Frame Rate Issues while playing Rocket League? Read this article to know how you can boost FPS and Performance in Rocket League.
The Vehicular Soccer Game, Rocket League developed and published by Psyonix. This game revolves around playing a Soccer game with the help of cars. You can play this game on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Linux, and macOS. In this article, we will be focusing on Frame Rate Issues in Low-end PCs. So, here is everything you need to know to boost its performance.
Rocket League: Boost FPS and Performance
Follow these simple steps to Boost the performance of Rocket League on your Low-End PC.
- Update your Windows to the latest version: Visit here to update your Windows to the Latest Version.
- After Updating your Windows, head to the game settings and select the Video Tab.
- Apply the following settings to your PC:
Display Mode: Fullscreen
Vertical Sync: Uncheck (Apply)
Anti Aliasing: Off
Render Quality: High Performance
Render Detail: Performance
Max FPS: 250
Texture Detail: High Performance
World Detail: Performance
Particle Detail: Performance
Effect Intensity: Low Intensity
High Quality Shaders: Uncheck
Ambient Occlusion: Uncheck
Depth of Field: Uncheck
Light Shafts: Uncheck
Lens Flares: Uncheck
Dynamic Shadows: Uncheck
Motion Blur: Uncheck
Weather Effects: Uncheck
Transparent Goalposts: Uncheck
- After applying these settings in the Game, Follow these paths:
1. NVIDIA control Panel> Adjust Image Settings with preview> Apply advanced 3D image settings.
2. NVIDIA control Panel> Manage 3D settings> Program Settings> Rocket league> Select the following items:
Turn Low Latency Mode On
GL rendering GPU- Select your integrated graphics card
Power management Mode-Maximum Performance
Texture Filtering Quality-High Performance
Threaded Optimization- On
Vertical Sync- Off (Apply)
- Turn Your Graphics setting on from the Search bar and Game Mode. But, turn off the Xbox Game Bar
Apply all these settings and it will boost FPS & performance of Rocket League automatically
Share this article with your Rocket League Buddies