Getting the DaBaby Arms in the Wacky Wizards game is a cool and funny thing to do. You can get it with the help of DaBaby Potion. Continue reading this article to know how to make the DaBaby Arms Potion. We will also be talking about how you can make another amazing Potion, Poison Gloves Potion.
Wacky Wizards is a potion-making game that lets players experiment with the ingredients and make different kinds of potions. After making a potion, players drink it to see how does it affect the body of the character in the game. The game contains useful, as well as funny potions inside it. In this article, we are going to talk about one funny potion and one useful potion. Here is everything you need to know about them.
DaBaby Arms Potion: How to make it?
For those who do not know, DaBaby is an American Rapper and the potion we are talking about is based on him only. When the character of the game drinks this potion, they are equipped with arms that consist of multiple heads of DaBaby. The result of drinking this potion is very funny. You should definitely try it by following these steps:
- Firstly, you will need to make the Shrink Ray Potion. (Add Fairy and Chameleon Ingredients to Cauldron to make it.)
- Now, Drain the Cauldron and drop the Shrink Ray Potion on the ground.
- Put a Chameleon and Pool Noodle in the Cauldron.
- Stand on the Cauldron and drink the Shrink Ray Potion.
- Once you are done, you will receive DaBaby Arms Potion.
- Drink it to see the funny effect.
Poison Gloves Potion: How to make it?
As the name justifies, this potion will give you a pair of poison boxing gloves. When you hit other characters while wearing these gloves, their health XP deals more damage than usual. Here are the steps to make this potion:
- Put a Rotten Sandwich (source of poison) and a Boxing glove in your Cauldron.
- Once this is done, you will receive the Poison Gloves Potion.
- Drink it to let your player wear a pair of Poison Gloves.
So, this was all about making DaBaby Arms Potion and Poison Gloves Potion. If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends.