Do you also want to change Game Name, Icon & Description in Roblox? If yes, then this article is going to help you with some steps that you can follow to change these things. Read the full article to know more.
Developed by Roblox Corporation, Roblox is an online gaming platform. Besides being a gaming platform, Roblox also provides a platform to game creators. Roblox enables its users to create various games that all Roblox players can enjoy. Getting deeper into this feature, in this article, we are going to talk about how you can change Game Name, its icon, and its Description. So, here is everything you need to know.
Change Game Name, Icon & Description
Firstly, you must have a place in your creation library that you can easily edit. Otherwise, this method is not going to help you. Follow these simple steps to Change the Game Name, Game Icon, and its Description:
- Firstly, open your Roblox profile.
- Click on the Creations Tab and select a particular creation that you would like to edit. (or change the name, icon, or description of it)
- Now, click on the options button on the top right corner, and click on edit. this will open up a window of Roblox Studios
- After it is loaded, click on the Home Tab and select game settings.
- After selecting Game Settings, click on ‘Basic Info’.
- When you have selected Basic Info, you will see the previously set Name, Description of the Game, and Icon present there.
- Now, you can change the Name, Description of the Game, and Icon. When you are uploading an icon, keep the requirements mentioned there in your mind. The icon is reviewed first before getting uploaded. So, it can take a while.
We hope that you found this article helpful. Make sure to share it with your friends.
Read More: Roblox Studio: How to change Maximum Player Count