The highly anticipated remake of Resident Evil 4 has finally arrived, and many players are excited to jump back into the world of the classic Resident Evil game. Resident Evil 4 is regarded as one of the most beloved entries in the franchise’s history. Since the remake version of the game was recently released, some players may have trouble finding the option to turn on subtitles. This article is therefore regarding how to turn On/Off Subtitles in Resident Evil 4 Remake.
Resident Evil 4 Remake has been receiving high praise from both fans as well as critics alike. Likewise, the game has been regarded as a major improvement from the original title. It includes upgrades over different elements of the game and removes the elements that were drawbacks. This is excellent for players who were already fans of the original game. Similarly, the new game release is excellent for players who did not get to play the original game. There are also many accessibility settings within the game. One such setting that many are wondering about is the Subtitle option.
Resident Evil 4 Remake: How to turn ON/OFF Subtitles
Here’s how to turn on subtitles in the game –
- Firstly, you have to navigate to the settings menu. This can be accessed by pressing the Options button on PlayStation consoles, the Menu button on Xbox consoles, or the Esc button on PC(if you are already in the game’s campaign mode).
- From the Settings menu, select the Language tab.
- In the Language tab, you can find various options related to language and subtitles. You have to look for the “Subtitles” option. This is where players can turn the subtitles on or off. By default, the subtitles are turned off.
- Now, toggle the setting to “On” to see the subtitles during gameplay.
- There are also several other subtitle settings that players can adjust to their liking. Once you have adjusted the subtitle settings, you can exit the settings menu and return to the game. The subtitles should now be visible during gameplay, allowing you to follow along with the dialogue and story.
You can use different languages for your subtitles in the game. This is great for players who want to use subtitles to understand the game’s narrative better. Anyways, this was an article regarding how to turn on Subtitles in Resident Evil 4 Remake. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.