Game developers always look forward to include new features and content in the game to engage the users. Well, the creators of PUBG are trying very hard to do the same. Last month, season 6 of PUBG rolled out with a new battle pass, a new map, and a list of new content. And yet again, the creators of PUBG announced a new game mode today to attract the fan base.
Today, the developers officially announced a new arcade mode in the game called PUBG Team Deathmatch. As you might already have an idea, unlike the battle royale mode, team deathmatch is on online mode with pits a few players in a PvP fight. For your information, the team deathmatch has already been introduced in the mobile version of PUBG last year.
PUBG Team Deathmatch Details –
Talking more about the PUBG Team Deathmatch mode. The upcoming mode will bring the intense 8v8 fights, which will take place on 7 different battlefields. According to the official statement, the maps in deathmatch mode will be pulled from existing maps, that is, no new maps. You can check out the details of the maps below.
List of TDM battlefields:
ERANGEL – Stalber, Sosnovka Military Base
SANHOK – Paradise Resort, Docks
VIKENDI – Podvosto, Peshkova
MIRAMAR – Campo Militar
Check out the more details below –
- 8 vs 8
- FPP only
- Spawn Kits enabled
- Open the map to select your weapon Spawn Kit
- Respawns enabled
- Respawn 5 seconds after each death
- Players respawn close to friendly players if the location is safe
- Players will be briefly invulnerable after respawning
- DBNO disabled
- Friendly Fire disabled
- Kills and assists fill your boost gauge
- After not taking damage for 5 seconds, your health will begin to regenerate, whilst also depleting your boost gauge
- Players cannot reconnect to TDM matches.
- Unfortunately, this includes accidentally leaving the match or crashing
- First team to reach 50 kills, or the highest kills after 10 minutes wins the round
- 2 round wins secures the match victory
- BP will be rewarded based on your individual score
- No Survivor Pass XP is received
PUBG Team Deathmatch Release Date –
Well, for now, there is no official release date for the new team deathmatch mode. According to the official announcement, the new mode will roll out with update 6.2 for both PC and console platforms.