PUBG recently introduced a new map Karakin to the game. PUBG fans and players appreciated the addition of the new map. But while playing this map, many players experienced lesser loot spawn issue.
Several concerns were raised by many players over PUBG forums. A lot of threads regarding this issue can also be seen on PUBG Reddit. But there is good news for PUBG fans as devs have addressed this issue & have increased the loot spawn rate.
Developers have made significant changes to the spawn rate of loot on the Karakin map with a hotfix for the game. To ensure players can drop in and loot up quickly above around, devs rebalanced loot spawns to improve your overall experience. You can check the details of all changes down below.
- Increased 2x, 3x, 4x scopes
Increased healing/boost items above ground
- Increased SR/DMRs above ground
- Modified ratio of total SR/DMR muzzle attachments due to increased spawn rate of those weapons
- Decreased number of melee weapons, canted sights and magazine attachments
- Removed Sawed-off from Karakin