Today futurlab has launched their first content update of the Powerwash Simulator. In which they have introduced a lot of new features. This includes a new game mode, new levels, and bug fixes.
What is a Powerwash simulator?
Power wash simulator is a first-person simulator game made by futurlab. In this game, you are a car washer and the game offers you different types of jobs. In which you have to clean cars but not only cars there is a lot of other stuff to clean. My personal favorite is the job to clean the mars rover. By completing these jobs you get the money that can be used to upgrade/buy different types of nozzles and other things in-game.
This game provides players a feeling of relaxation. It makes your worries disappear and if you haven’t tried this game, we will recommend you to try this game. It is currently available on steam early access.
Power wash Simulator 0.4 update
The first big update features three brand new levels i.e., treehouse, Fire Helicopter, and Recreation Vehicle that will be surely fun to play. These levels add new stories and challenges to the game.
If you want something more challenging developers have added a whole new challenge mode for the PowerWash van. In which you will get limited water and time and based on that you can earn bronze, silver and gold medal.
There is also a whole new re-designed soap system which includes the following.
- The power of soap increased.
- The soap bottle will now last 30% longer than before.
- For the best result, you have to match the soap with the surface material.
- There will be a prompt to refill the soap.
- When your soap runs out you will see a warning.
- You can now purchase soap only from the shop.
- There is now a whole new system of soap stock. You can only buy soap when their stock is available.
- When you unlock a new level, new stock will also be added to the shop
- Until purchased, the stock will be available in the stock.
That about it for the update. Hope you have liked this article.