Pokemon Masters is a free to play mobile game for avid fans of Pokemon developed and published by DeNa. The game was released in August 2019 and it pits players to battle against various Pokemon Trainers from core series game.
A new update of the game addressing various issues has been released today. You can check the full notes below:
Pokemon Masters New Update Notes
A new version of the app has been released today. Please update your app to the latest version. Note: The exact time the update becomes available may differ for each player.
• Added new bingo-style mission content.
• Added a new feature to the sync pair details screen on the Team and Dex menus for playing character animations and voice-over. Note: This required adjustments to the display of some characters.
• Added new animations to the sync pair scout feature.
• Made improvements to reduce the amount of heat produced by devices while playing the app.
• Made improvements to reduce battery drain and speed up loading screens.
• Improved the play speed of co-op battles.
• Updated the UI of some area-selection screens and related features.
• Rearranged the display order of courses in the training area. Note: Supercourses with zero remaining replays now appear at the bottom of the list.
• Updated some loading screens to display game hints and tips.
• Added a Party Number Search button to the Quick Connect and Connect with Friends screens displayed before co-op battles.
• Updated the UI of the Quick Connect and Connect with Friends screens to make replaying the same co-op battle easier.
• Made features unlocked by game progress visible before you can use them. Note: The conditions required to unlock them are now displayed.
• Updated HUD display settings for Action Order so it has separate ON/OFF toggle switch for single-player and co-op battles
. • Updated tutorials. • Completed other minor game improvements and bug fixes.