If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to release Pokemon in Pokemon Home, you have come to the right place. Pokemon Home is a cloud-based storage system for Pokemon games. Likewise, it is a system that allows you to store as well as transfer your Pokemon. Although the app has been out for a while, some players may not be fully aware of how to do things in the app. A very important function is the ability to release Pokemon in the app. This article is therefore regarding the steps on how to release Pokemon in Pokemon Home.
Pokemon Home has the ability to transfer Pokemon from other previous storage systems. Likewise, the Pokemon Bank for the Nintendo 3DS, as well as Pokemon Go, onto the Nintendo Switch. This cloud storage system for Pokemon games has a subscription plan that users have to pay for. There is a basic plan as well as a premium plan that users can buy.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to release Pokemon by reading below.
Pokemon Home: How to release Pokemon –
Here are the steps on how to release Pokemon in Pokemon Home –
- First and foremost, you have to launch the Pokemon Home app.
- Next up, you have to tap on the screen and tap on the Pokemon tab at the top of the screen.
- Then, you have to tap and hold on to any of the Pokemon that you want to release. Likewise, you have to wait for a couple of seconds for the circle to fill. You can select all of the Pokemon that you wish to release.
- Now, you have to tap on the three dots at the bottom left corner of the screen. Here, you have to choose the Release all selected Pokemon option.
- Finally, you can tap OK to confirm that you want to release the Pokemon.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to release a Pokemon in Pokemon Home. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.