Are you also facing an issue while trying to log in to your Gmail or Facebook accounts in Pokemon Go? We have a solution to your problem. Read the full article to know the details.
Pokemon Go is a mobile game based on catching several Pokemon while roaming around the globe and win battles against other players or trainers in the game. This game has been successful in terms of earning and reach. But sometimes, it also faces some problems that hamper the players’ gameplay. In this article, we are going to talk about How to make sure that Facebook & Google Login options are available in the game.
Facebook & Google Login option not showing: How to fix it?
This problem of not able to log in to Google or Facebook accounts is at the player’s end, not at the server’s end. This can happen mainly due to two reasons:
- App Permission Settings
- Submitted Age
We will talk about the solutions to each of the causes.
- App Permission Settings: To settle this cause of the problem, just follow the simple steps.
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Head to App Management and Select Pokemon Go.
- Clear the game’s storage. (Clear Cache and Clear Data)
- Now, head to permissions and allow all the permissions.
- Submitted Age: If you have allowed all the permissions and then also you are facing this issue, then you might have submitted your age below 16 years. You have to put your age above 18 years to get Facebook and Google login options.
If you have satisfied both the conditions mentioned above, then you will be able to see both log-in options. If your friends are also facing the same problem, share this article with them to make sure that they can also play this awesome game without any problems.
Read More: Best Pokemon Go Locations & coordinates to catch Rare Pokemon in 2021
Read More: Top 25 Shadow Pokemon to Power up in Pokemon Go for 2021