Are you also facing issues while redeeming code in Pokemon Go.
Pokemon Go is one of the best games that is based on augmented reality. Pokemon Go revolves around wandering around the world and fetching Pokemon, training them, evolving them for fighting battles against other trainers. This game has proven to engage many players around the globe. In this article, we are going to talk about how you can fix the issue of redeeming code in Pokemon Go. So, here is everything you need to know.
Redeeming Code Error
Redeeming promo codes is a smart way to access and get exciting stuff for free. But recently, Pokemon Go is experiencing an error while trainers are trying to redeem codes. Firstly, if you are facing any issues, you must keep the following things in mind.
- If you are trying to redeem the code from the Pokemon Go app on an ios device, then you must stop trying to do so. For ios users, there is a website available from which you can redeem any ongoing promo code. Head here to redeem the promo code.
- Also, if you are a PTC account user, you must try to link your account to another login provider to your account and try login from that account.
- The redeem code service for PTC Child Accounts on ios devices is closed temporarily. You must visit here to redeem any codes.
- If you are using a Niantic Kid id, then you must have permission from your parents regarding accessing the sponsored content.
- Even after keeping these things in mind, you are facing an error while redeeming the code. Then, you must check the code or whether it applies before or not. Usually, the life of a code is to get used one time. You can contact Niantic Support anytime if you are facing Redeeming Code Error continuously.
We hope that you found this article helpful.