Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is a third-person shooter game and was released as a standalone game for PC, PS4 and Xbox One on September 4, 2019. Similar to previous games in series, players take control of either plants or zombies in the game. The game has received positive reviews from critics upon release.
Coming to now, Servers of the game will remain down for about 2 hours for the roll-out of new content and patch update. Official twitter handle of Plants vs Zombies tweeted that servers will remain down today at 11 AM PT and will be live after 2 hours.
So, if you are wondering why the game is not working then stop wondering as the game is down for new updates. Check out the official tweet below:
Share this post with your friends who play Plant vs zombies and worrying why the game is not working for them. Rest assured, we will be updating the post with more details as and when something relevant news arrives.
- New Turf Takeover Map: Preserve Pastures
- Explore Neighborville’s quaint new farmland map and what secrets the plants are hiding.
- New UI Element: Health Regeneration Bar
- A new bar that goes above a player’s health bar will now display how much time will pass beforel health regeneration begins.
- New Legendary Upgrade
- Kernel Corn will have a slower rate of fire, but will deal more damage and when you Aim Down Sight (zoom in) he will activate a small shield in front of himself.
Character Hitbox adjustments
Tuned (Increased) the hitbox sizes for Nightcap, Acorn, Rose, Imp, and Electric Slide.
Velocity and Drag Distance – Certain characters were overperforming at distances beyond their intended range. So, we’ve made changes to the velocity and drag distance of several characters’ primary weapons that will make it harder to hit targets beyond this expected range (but not impossible).
- Homing Pea Upgrade has a shorter range on target acquisition
- Increased effective area of primary Chomp
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Slobber shot
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Cob Busters
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Spore Strike
- Decreased velocity of Shell Shot
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Wood Grief
- Fixed flight path and increased initial velocity of Sap Trap
- Decreased rate of fire on Magic Thistles
- Time Snare Upgrade: Increased the number of hits needed to trigger Time Snare
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Z-12 Assault Blaster
- Rapid Fire Upgrade – Decreased fire rate speed up and max fire rate
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Imp Blasters
- Increased recoil of Imp Blasters
- Increased health gain per punch landed and effective area of Heroic Fists
- Decreased velocity and drag distance of Football Cannon
- Increased recoil of Football Cannon
- Sprint Tackle refresh doesn’t start until ability is done
- Dummy Shield has a decreased cooldown time, and a shorter active time
- Fixed collision check when attempting to deploy Double Time (easier to deploy