A new update for PES 2020 mobile recently gone live and it added many new features to the game. The new patch came with version number 4.1.0.
PES 2020 Mobile patch 4.1.0 also added a new mode to the game dubbed “Matchday”. The new patch also brought in some new camera angles to the game which includes the following: Dynamic Wide, Stadium and Live.
The latest patch 4.1.0 also updated data for team manager s, players and some teams. It also fixed an issue in which teams strips displayed incorrect details while skipping the signing animation that plays after a obtaining a new player.
Cut to now, Konami has also revealed the details regarding Open Challenge. Mentioned below are the complete details regarding Open Challenge.
Earn myClub Coins as a first-time award in this event.
Beat rivals from around the world to vie for glory!
16/12/2019 02:00 – 23/12/2019 01:59 (UTC)
- Event bonuses and Event Conditions are based on the most recent player data in the app.
- Your rating is affected by your results in all your eFootball-category matches.
- Please ensure that you have a stable connection while playing matches. Depending on the circumstances, disconnects can result in a loss -meaning that you will be ineligible to receive any rewards.
- You are assigned a rating of either “A”, “B”, or “C” depending on how many times you have disconnected while playing against other users online. If your rating falls to category C, limitations will be imposed upon your ability to use online matchmaking.
- Only matches that finished during the event period are counted towards the rewards you can obtain.
- If “Play a match to completion” is one of the Conditions for Completion, the match will still count as your win even if your opponent either forfeits or disconnects.
- The event schedule and details are subject to change without prior warning.
- If any user is deemed to have breached the User Agreement, we will enact the appropriate measures as set out in the Agreement itself.
- Please note that maintenance may sometimes be carried out without advance notification.
- Please note that you cannot play matches from 15 minutes before maintenance begins.
- If maintenance in underway when a match ends, you may sometimes be unable to receive any rewards and the result may not be counted in your records.
- Exact start and end times may be affected by maintenance.