Overwatch, a team-based multiplayer shooting game where each team is assigned with six players, with each player selecting from a roster of more than 30 playable players known as “Heroes”. It has become so popular among the gamers these days, that the company is developing a new sequel, Overwatch 2.
Today, Blizzard has released a new update for the game and it fixed many existing bugs. The new patch is coming with version number 126.96.36.199. Check the complete patch notes below.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Find Group from working when using a controller
- Fixed an issue that could cause mispredicted movement (rubber banding) for fast movement abilities
- Fixed an issue that could cause spawn doors on multiple maps to not behave as intended
- Fixed an issue that prevented the “Year of the Rat” spray from being included in Lunar New Year event loot boxes
- Fixed an issue that caused Lúcio’s eyebrows to appear disconnected from his head while wearing his “Samul Nori” Lunar New Year skin
Overwatch was released on May 24, 2016, for PC, PS4 and Xbox One and on October 15, 2019, for Nintendo Switch. The game has won a plethora of awards since its release including “eSports Game of the Year” at 2019 Italian Video Games Awards and “Best eSports Game” award at “The Game Awards 2018”. For more news, updates and leaks stay tuned with us.