Overwatch, a team-based multiplayer shooting game where each team is assigned with six players, with each player selecting from a roster of more than 30 playable players known as “Heroes”. It has become so popular among the gamers these days, that the company is developing a new sequel, Overwatch 2.
Today, Blizzard has released a new PTR update for the game. However, the below patch notes only include changes currently available for testing on the PTR. While many of these changes may also be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in a future patch, the PTR is PC-only and only reflects changes coming specifically to that platform.
Overwatch February 13 PTR update
- Fixed a bug where disabling certain flow control actions (If, Else If, Else, etc.) could lead to incorrect execution and incorrect editor indention
- Fixed a bug where an Else If block followed by an End would cause a rule to prematurely abort if the Else If condition were false
- Fixed a bug where the Loop If Condition and Abort If Condition actions considered the value of the conditions from the beginning of the frame instead of their current value
- Fixed a bug where the Chase Global Variable actions did not have access to contextual values (such as Event Player, Attacker, Victim, etc.)
- Fixed a bug where modifying a variable after chasing it would give the variable an incorrect value
- Fixed a bug where modifying a single player variable after setting or modifying it as part of a multi-player variable change would give the variable an incorrect value
- Fixed a bug where effects and beam effects that don’t reevaluate would wait until the end of the frame to evaluate their positions and radii rather than evaluating them immediately
- Fixed a bug where the Total Elapsed Time value would be incorrect if used in a HUD action or in certain reevaluating actions
- Fixed a bug where the Nearest Walkable Position value would be incorrect if used in a HUD action or in certain reevaluating actions
- Fixed a bug where the Nearest Walkable Position value stopped working near the statue in Château Guillard
- Fixed a bug where using the same Set Facing action multiple times in the same frame with different inputs would not work correctly
- Fixed an editor crash caused by pasting subroutines into a slot outside of the default range
- Fixed a bug where subroutines would stop executing upon encountering a disabled