Oppo K3 is equipped with a 6.5 inch IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The smartphone runs on Android 9.0 (Pie). Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor coupled with 6/8 GB of RAM and 64/128/256 GB of internal storage.
In the camera department, Oppo K3 features dual rear cameras with a 16 MP primary sensor and a 2MP secondary sensors. On the front, for selfies, the smartphone is housed with a single 16 Megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture. The smartphone is fueled by a 3765 mAh battery.
Last month, we reported that Oppo K3 will receive the Android 10 update based on ColorOS 7 (trial version) in the month of April. Keeping its promise Oppo is finally rolling out the Android 10 update for Oppo K3 based on ColorOS 7. Well, the update is only live for beta tester.
As this update is a major OS update, you can expect the following features :
Update log: Oppo K3 Android 10 Update (ColorOS 7)
· New borderless design, new upgrade, more shocking visual, more efficient operation, more natural experience
· Added OPPO Sans default font, overall concise and elegant, full of technological beauty
· Added Breeno instructions, allowing you to complete daily tasks faster with fewer steps, and create personalized shortcut instructions
· Add Breeno voice, photo search function, voice search based on photo time, location, people, etc.
· Added Breeno voice, camera wake-up, voice switchable camera mode
· Added Breeno voice, open and close dark mode, query steps, open Breeno screen and other voice commands
· New Breeno suggestion, low battery reminder, automatically detect nearby charging treasure merchants when low battery
· Add Breeno sleep mode, enter dark mode at night, and turn on do not disturb
· New Breeno screen, meeting schedule information recognition, can add schedule with one click
· Optimized Breeno scan, independent code scanning and object recognition, easy to evoke
· New Breeno driving, can quickly open the phone, music, WeChat and a recently used application
· New Breeno quick view, news information module
· Optimize visual interaction and enhance one-handed operation experience
Optimized the smart sidebar, replaced the file desk with file management, and removed three quick tools: Breeno voice, super clear visual effects, and notifications
· New shortcut tool for notes
· Added support for drag and drop applications to achieve fast split screen
· Added “buoy transparency” and “buoy full screen hide” setting items
· Optimize the range of floating window mode, more applications support the opening of floating window
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.