OnePlus 8T, launched on October 14, 2020, comes with a 6.55-inch display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. It has a RAM of 12GB and 256GB of inbuilt storage. Talking about cameras, the OnePlus 8T on the rear packs a 48-megapixel primary camera, a second 16-megapixel camera, a third 5-megapixel camera and a fourth 2-megapixel camera. It has a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies.
The OnePlus 8T runs Oxygen OS 11 based on Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The phone supports proprietary fast charging.
Its predecessor of the series, the OnePlus 7T and 7T Pro has recently received an open beta update of its OxygenOS. The beta version update brought October security patch and fixed the flashback issue with the front camera.
Alongside this, the OnePlus 8T is now receiving an update of OxygenOS 22.214.171.124.KB05DA for India, and the update has also been given globally and to Europe. This is its third update after its release. The first update brought the Canvas AOD Wallpaper feature whereas the second update optimized and fixed some features – Network, Gallery, Bluetooth, and System.
This update has brought a list of changes and optimizations. Check the changelog below.
Version : OxygenOS 126.96.36.199.KB05DA for India
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
Similar to all OnePlus updates, the latest OxygenOS update will be rolled out in a staged fashion. Therefore, it will be a while before the update reaches all OnePlus 8T users.
Download Link Below (Thanks to XDA-developers)