OnePlus is one of the leading smartphone sellers in India. One Plus phones offer premium features at a decent price & are often called as a flagship killer.
OnePlus launched OnePlus 6 phone in May 2018, and it features a 6.28 inches AMOLED screen with a resolution 1080 x 2280 pixels. It has a screen density of 402 PPI & is equipped with Gorilla Glass 5.
OnePlus 6 comes with Android 8.1 out of the box and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor. The phone comes with Adreno 630 GPU & can run any game smoothly.
OnePlus 6 features dual rear camera setup – 16 MP & 20 MP with LED flash functionality. It sports 16 MP selfie camera for trendy selfies which has the capacity to record 1080p videos at 30 fps. Speaking of OnePlus 6T, it featured a bigger screen & in-display fingerprint scanner.
Cut to now both the smartphone has received a number of Beta verisons of Android 10 Update. Now both the phones are getting a new beta update. Check out the complete changelog below:
New beta Oxygen OS update for the OnePlus 6 and 6T
• Version: Open Beta_29 (OP6) | Open Beta_21 (OP6T)
• Type: #ota
• Build: #beta
• Device: #OP6 #OP6T
• Optimized details for Emergency Rescue
• Added a feature to support reminders for privacy alerts
• Improved system stability and fixed general bugs
• Updated Android security patch to 2019.12
• Added ringtone increasing and decreasing features for incoming calls
• Fresh new chromatic effect for a more immersive and comfortable reading experience with smart colour gamut and saturation adjustment (Settings-Display-Reading Mode-Turn on Reading Mode-Chromatic effect)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.