You can link your New World account to your Amazon account and if you have a prime membership, you’ll be able to claim Prime gaming loot, to find out how you can do that we have created a short and simple guide on linking your Steam account to your Amazon account here. If you’re wondering how you can link or unlink your Steam account or are having trouble doing so then worry not as we have created a short guide that will definitely be of help to you.
Before we show you how to unlink your profile, we will quickly tell you how you can link your Steam profile to your Amazon account, follow the guide below.
- Log into your Amazon account here, once logged in then go to “Account Settings”
- In the Account Settings tab locate “Link your Steam Account” and follow the steps from there to log into your Steam Account
- Once logged in you will have successfully linked your Steam account to your Amazon account
If at any time you wish to unlink your Steam account from your Amazon account because you wish to switch the accounts being used, or an account has been compromised and you wish to ensure that the situation doesn’t worsen in any way, then do not worry as we have created a short and precise guide for unlinking your Steam account from your Amazon account as well.
- Once again similar to linking your account, you will need to sign in to your Amazon account, which you can do here
- When signed in, redirect yourself to Account Settings once again
- In Account settings locate and click on “Unlink Account”
- Once selected, click on “Confirm”
- You have now officially unlinked your Steam account from your Amazon account
However, we do suggest claiming the Prime gaming membership loot for New World before unlinking your Steam account from your Amazon account.