If you are looking for information regarding the steps on how to disable the Shot meter in NBA 2K23, you have come to the right place. The Shot Meter is a very unique gameplay element in NBA 2K23. Likewise, the game also gives players the option to make changes to this element. However, some players may be unaware of the steps to do it. This article is therefore regarding how to disable the Shot Meter in NBA 2K23.
Going to the main topic of this article, you can find out all the latest information you need regarding the steps on how to disable the Shot meter in the game by reading below.
NBA 2K23 Shot Meter: How to disable it –
Here are the required steps –
1) First and foremost, you have to launch the game and go to the Main Menu.
2) Next up, you have to go to the Options/Quit tab on the Main Menu.
3) Then, you have to select Controller Settings and select the Shot meter option. Likewise, this is the second option under the Controller Settings.
4) Now, you have to disable the shot meter. Additionally, there are a number of other options that you can also apply. The different options include – On, Off, Free Throw only, Shot button only, as well as Pro-Stick only.
5) Finally, you can now successfully disable the Shot Meter.
There are also some changes you can make to the Shot Meter. In order to make other changes, you can follow the steps below –
1) First and foremost, you have to open the main menu and select the MyPlayer tab.
2) Next up, you have to select the Animations option and toggle between different options.
3) Then, you have to select the Gameplay Effects tab and select the Jump Shot Meter tab.
4) Now, you have to choose the changes to the meter. Likewise, you can see the changes in the animation before you select them.
5) Finally, you can also make other changes to the shot meter including the Graphic type, color, as well as SFX.
This was an article regarding the steps on how to disable the Shot Meter and how to make changes to it in NBA 2K23. You can always keep up-to-date with Digistatement for the latest game news as well as guides.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.